Breaking 7 New HD Channels Testing By Tata Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Images Has Been Gone Viral At Many Places & Groups

Nobody Can't Find LCN Numbers 🤣🤣🤣
OK.....Let's Find the LCN Numbers as per Your Wish Sir ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It's Not So much Rocket Science to Engage Our Brains as We All are Aware of the Pattern of HD Channels Addition in STB as Tata Play follow the HD prior to the SD Counterpart.

So by the Trend of Tata Play - We can observe the
Mega HD Addition ==
HlsoFNM.jpg

But it's not so Easy for the LCN Placement of &Xplor HD - as it does not have any SD Offerings.
But Still as in "Hindi Movies" Genre - We can clearly observe that Empty LCN Slots are Available from LCN 333 to LCN 339 / LCN 341 to LCN 343 / LCN 359 to LCN 364. But the later Slots are mainly for FTA Carriage Fee Channels.

But My Assumption is Zee can demand Super Numeric Special LCN 333* (After its own & Pictures) from Tata Play.
NWYTda3.jpg

*Subject to Change Anytime.
Let's now wait for Actual Scenario which Tata Play will Offer US,,,,,

Last edited:
I Didn't Post Images Anywhere Except Here,

To Check The Reach, But This Is Gone To Max Reach, Got A Call From Tata Play CSM,

This Shows The Demand For These Channels On Tata Play, Really Huge

Finally &xplor hd getting added 🥲..I remember airtel had some kind of contract with zee for 5 years, seems term is over now and&xplor will get added to all other dth operators

Btw anyone got any info when it will be live ? Before or after diwali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock