7S Music Added on ADTV

• Thread starter Thread starter DJBhaiJaan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 26
  • Views Views: Views 7,915
It was coming in cable tv only. But not good as Sun music or Raj music. But good compared to craps tamilan tv and win tv. Not sure when they will add Nxt

Good. But i expected this channel in LCn 807 r 804 like music channel list

8e8950582b37e09b201afae0b75565a9.jpg

883ee09ea637443deb5c95991d44c89a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

By seeing the history of past additions in Airtel, They are mainly concentrating for exclusive channels, I think they are having some big plan. Most of the channels they added are exclusive though they are FTA's and carriage fee channels.
And If we see by past Airtel will hardly adds a channel during the period of June - August, but at the end of every year (October - December) they will add all popular channels in bunch and overtakes its competitors. So lets wait for some more time for :hd channels

Airtel doesn't know anything about Tamil Channels. Tamilan TV, Win TV and this channel are worse than crap. Tamilan cannot be taken into any consideration. Why in the world airtel adds such channels. Yet another reason for hating airtel.

Simple money bro .. start ur own channel have money contact Adtv why not other dth & give some crores to them they will simply add ur channel in their network

Called " Business strategy "

Compare to tamilan Channel it's gud for some exclusive news .. I'll watch sometimes news in that Channel

Videocon & tatasky gives Travel Xp tamil , SVBC2 Tamil. these are good channels. i think Wintv. Tamilan Tv is waste. quality is not nice

Back
Top Bottom