8 more channels added in dishtv

Good Update Bro..Now dish tv leads in Odia

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
the Tara Muzik addition was posted separately. later u have edited as 8 . so Mods may think as mine is double , so making it as 7 channels is better . hope u understand..:p

Thats fine bro.. Better to refer single thread for all 8 channels because everything happened on the same day..

All channels-
1. picture quality is good.
2. audio is very bad, perhaps the worst.
3. no EPG.

Good But They Should Add Some Odia Entertainment Channels Instead of News Channels.
2 of Added Channels are News & One is Infotainment

Sadiq said:
Thats fine bro.. Better to refer single thread for all 8 channels because everything happened on the same day..

I have nothing to do with Moderations.Team is capable of doing that .. those r not added at a time. even i have edited the Thread as i found already posted 7 channels additions. later he edited but no issues sure.. i have just informed only .. I am here to share teh infos that i got .. thats all ..:k
BTW its not good to merge all channel additions which hapenned in same day.. into single thread as i feel but its upto Team to decide .:)

These channels are added from 11090, H, 30000 frequency which means still Dish TV is not using SES - 8 satellite. I am sure they will add more channels to target the regional market to give tough competition to cable TV systems. :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock