8 New HD ADDON Packs introduced @ Rs.75 each

Rahulan Raj said:
Like TS, Ten HD Alacarte :s:huh
These Add on for those who want to watch particular channels.. so they can get them @75.. for t20 in HD now SD subscribers can watch it @75 only on HD connection .. main Add on r also thr.. game on,life on & full on..

Dishtv is not allowing me to Take any HD Addon like Star Sports HD Addon at 75pm with Dish99 even after taking 3 Entrtainment Addons.They say HD Channels cant b taken with dish99 at any cost.What The Hell?

Bro any updates about HD add-ons
Can I choose HD add-on with khushi pack still cc don't have any information

Tirumalesh said:
Bro any updates about HD add-ons
Can I choose HD add-on with khushi pack still cc don't have any information

Not possible bro
only dish99+ 75 rupees addons + HD Addon possible that too for 1 year offer

If you are talking about main HD Add ons (Game on HD, Life on HD and Full on HD), then it is not possible. You can do it only of you recharge for 1 year (Dish99+Any entertainment Addon+ HD Addon).

If you want to select from any of the new HD Add ons which are introduced for Rs.75 each, then it is possible but you have to take a total of 3 Addons (1 Add on or 2 Add on option not available on Dish 99 pack). So for minimum price you can go for this option:-

Dish99 + Any 2 Addons (Rs.25 each) + New HD Add on (Any of Rs75 HD Add on) = Rs.225/- per month

But it's not fair that we have to pay for full year to get these add-ons:angry:dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock