9 HD channels moved to NSS 6/SES 8 from Asiasat 5

Bapun Raz said:
Good move to stop piracy..

i hope u dont download movies music from torrent sites as thats also piracy...

amty said:
i hope u dont download movies music from torrent sites as thats also piracy...

Yes bro, i don't. I use online streaming apps and sites to listen music everytime as latest one always there. Secondly i don't watch movies, not a movie freak. I watch sometimes only on TV.

You should understand Dish TV is made for India not for ME or PK. But some users are taking it too seriously as if it is their own country service and they are legally using it!

Lastly, i do not meant to hurt your feelings but i stated whats the truth. If i became bad guy for you by saying that let me be like that.

Bapun Raz said:
Yes bro, i don't. I use online streaming apps and sites to listen music everytime as latest one always there. Secondly i don't watch movies, not a movie freak. I watch sometimes only on TV.

You should understand Dish TV is made for India not for ME or PK. But some users are taking it too seriously as if it is their own country service and they are legally using it!

Lastly, i do not meant to hurt your feelings but i stated whats the truth. If i became bad guy for you by saying that let me be like that.

no no bro all is fine.. u took it in wrong sense

Colors Marathi HD, Star Pravah HD, Star Jalsa HD, Star Jalsa Movies HD, Star Sports Select HD1, Star Sports Select HD2 may be added that's why they had make packs like
Marathi Maza HD
Sampoorna Kannada HD
Mishti Bangla HD
Telugu Superstar HD

Hike said:
Colors Marathi HD, Star Pravah HD, Star Jalsa HD, Star Jalsa Movies HD, Star Sports Select HD1, Star Sports Select HD2 may be added that's why they had make packs like
Marathi Maza HD
Sampoorna Kannada HD
Mishti Bangla HD
Telugu Superstar HD

hehehe...hope so....

Bapun Raz said:
Good move to stop piracy..

I don't think so it is a piracy. You need to check the definition of PIRACY. Dish TV have an International branch as well for International views known as Dish TV Lanka in which they shifted all International views.

Bapun Raz said:

What about ur usage of card sharing equipped receivers? Isn't it piracy? I am sorry if this truth hurt ur feelings badly. :lol

Hassan Syed said:
I don't think so it is a piracy. You need to check the definition of PIRACY. Dish TV have an International branch as well for International views known as Dish TV Lanka in which they shifted all International views.
I am sure dishtv has presented this definition to Delhi high Court but as court rejected it and passed an order against it so there must be something wrong with this piracy definition

Hassan Syed said:
What about ur usage of card sharing equipped receivers? Isn't it piracy? I am sorry if this truth hurt ur feelings badly. [emoji38]

Don't know what receivers you are talking about. I have only one basic 1500Rs Solid set top box and 2 tata sky hd dvrs. I use solid for free channels from dd freedish and tata sky paid subscription and both are legally, unlike you. Even my set top box has no internet option and it is way too basic one. All we can do is watch fta channels. Can't unlock any paid ones.

What you say isn't true. It is stupidity without knowing any fact.

You do card sharing for which you keep hiding your identity like a thief. You even do not have courage to say you are a Pakistani and always say as Indian where as we have provided proofs openly about it.

You even do things illegally for which you asked many members viewing card numbers including me to misuse those.

So check your facts before posting anything.

Doodh mangoge panir denge, attitude dikhaoge toh aukaat yaad dila denge.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock