9 New Channels will be added w.e.f. 31st Jan i.e. Today Midnight onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadiq said:
Really exclusive by Jitendrakumar..

Yeah. He shared the news 1st here as always. Really amazing day that 9 channels are adding in one night.

Good Update jitu bro...!!
Thanks for updating this Awesome News. :)

With the addition of Sun Life, D2H will go into lead in tamil channel genre.
Truly its fair to say now...

Videocon D2H is now, Videocon T2H ( Tamil-to-home) :eek:hya :lol

JitendraKumar said:
1. Sun Life @ LCN 799

2. KHUSHI TV @ LCN 882

3. Gemini Life @ LCN 880

4. Gemini News @ LCN 879

5. Chintu TV @ LCN 836

6. Udaya News @ 839

7. Surya Music @ 861

8. News X @ 363

9. India News @ 316

Source - CC

only Gemini life is good channels. they play some old songs I think. no Gemini HD disappointed.

JitendraKumar said:
Check the audio MR. Sadiq

Checked bro... But I can't understand since I don't know the language.. But first time a member is posting a proof for providing CC as a source..

You know one thing bro.. I can still say that I don't believe you... Because still I don't know at what time you talked to CC (before posting the post or after posting the post)...

And one more thing, it is not clear for me how suddenly you called the CC and asked directly about the channel addition that too particularly today.. that too exactly in the same time when others are also started sharing the news :lol .. Why not yesterday...

Leave it... You shared the news and also shared the source with valid proof.. Though it is not first broken by you, it is still your news considering the source and proof you provided..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock