9X0 Added on LCN-558

• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 11,025
SPANDAN said:
9X0 International English Music Channel frm 9x music added on Videocond2h Lcn-558.

nice bro....I heard it is very good channel.....I dont listen to english songs much.. +3 from me

Gssran said:
Some ss of the 9XO channel,

Nice snaps bro..+2 from me..

now i feel only d2h is in channel addition mood as they are expanding their channel base widely. good very soon i am also going to take d2h. they are listening to their customer requests to add channels. This 9XO was there in my list which i had send by mail to them about 3 weeks back.:)

I Have just chat with CC.
They confirmed that 9XO will be available in New Diamond, Platinum and Platinum HD pack.
They are also facing some technical issues thats why the channel is showing TEST CHANNEL 9XO.
5MMSZ.jpg

@Bapun Sir
So it also plays hindi music also alongwith english music?

M@zh@R said:
@Bapun Sir
So it also plays hindi music also alongwith english music?

No buddy. Its another attached image with 9XO Promo, i had not cropped that's why you confused. Ghazal is about Actve Music service. Check what they wrote in their FB wall:
Now enjoy best of music on your Videocon d2h with Ghazal Active Music Service and 9X0. Enjoy huge collection of Ghazals from maestros like Jagjit Singh, Pankaj Udas, Alka Yagnik on Ghazals Active Music Service. Get the latest International Music on our new music channel addition 9X0 available from New Diamond/ New South Diamond onwards.

after this any new channel coming on d2h. d2h is becoming more and more interesting day by day as they are adding the channels as per wish list that i am having.

Well CC Service Seems To Be Not Bad In D2H

9XO al carte prices now updated in d2h website it is 10 INR pm but still now updated from which pack it is available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock