Sad News 9XO will b removed tomorrow (25jan19)(removed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADTV still has it if they also remove then Channel Shutdown 100% Confirm
Channel isn't shutting down. Source is channel's Twitter account asking to vote for top 10 which airs on Sunday. If the channel would have shut down tomorrow. Why would they tweet about that today?

Last edited:
It's Videocon d2h policy to Remove all Important Channels. Then it's doesn't mean that every removal channel going to shut down.
But the scroll running on Channel say that its removing as per Broadcaster request .

But the scroll running on Channel say that its removing as per Broadcaster request .
Yes..may be financial issues, that's why. As Dish-d2h asking more money to continue in both platform but 9XO is unable to pay.

Bro 9XO isn't available on dish tv
I mean to say that both dish-d2h asking to 9XO to pay more money for agreement & in this agreement dish tv will also add it. But 9XO is unable to pay entire amount.

I mean to say that both dish-d2h asking to 9XO to pay more money for agreement & in this agreement dish tv will also add it. But 9XO is unable to pay entire amount.

Its strange they are going ahead with removing of important channels like 9XO .Instead of adding in Dishtv they are going ahead with removal.

Now no scroll running
Iam 100% sure will b removed
If not removed then it's good
All d2h subscribers will b happy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock