A-la-Carte prices of many channels increased to Rs.10

RE: A-la-carte channel will undergone price revisions on 10 oct (9 hrs)

SarfaRaZ said:
Bro @Sadiq has already created a thread on same topic ..so what's the need of another thread creation :huh
Thread totally confused :k another 2 thread link :shy
Moderator decision thread merged :huh 209 channel price increased

why a new thread on same topic? only the thing different is that you are sharing a time

wewake said:
why a new thread on same topic? only the thing different is that you are sharing a time

Thanks for merging bro :hs

SarfaRaZ said:
Thanks for merging bro :hs

You now happy :lol

As per scan report 211 channels got updated with changed price. But CC is saying 209.. Still confusing..

M.J.Sadiq said:
And this is the proof that our famous "dino" is still visiting DDF and grabbing information. He posted the below information in other forum where he mentioned as 211 channels by just adding 166 and 45 in the above two links. But he failed to notice an EPG name change in one of the post. So, the count is just 210 dino bro..

Doing copy paste blindly it seems. Another post copied too which is of mine. He posted about tata sky+ transfer hd 106 version update news along with chat ss from CC. CC didn't mentioned about the version number. How he got that since he don't have transfer box! Now don't say he got it in his dreams.

Bapun bro and Sadiq bro you both are right . Copy / Pasting from DDF has become a habit of some persons. I am dead against Copy / Pasting. Dino bro is repeatedly commiting the same mistake. Even some thread of sun DTH section was being blindly copied by Haipawans bro in another forum.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock