Aamir Khan is the King Khan of Facebook

Napster

Reaction score
Aamir Khan is not only one of the leading stars in the industry but also the most popular Bollywood personality on social networking site Facebook with 29 lakh fans on his page.

The actor is followed by his buddy Salman Khan, who is at the second position with 23 lakh fans.

The two Khans have the highest fan following than any other Bollywood star on the site, which has more than 50 crore users all over.

Aamir, 46, frequently uses the site to interact with his fans. The actor who is currently promoting his upcoming production Delhi Belly, has posted the first promo and poster of the movie on Facebook and has asked his fans to give their opinion.

"Thank you everyone for the comments on the movie. Delhi Belly is a real entertaining movie and I am sure you all will like it," Aamir posted on Facebook.

Salman, who also uses facebook to connect with his huge number of followers, posted his song Character Dheela Hai from the movie Ready which has already become a hit amongst the audience. The song has more than thousand likes and comments on it.

Actress Priyanka Chopra is the third in the list with 20 lakh fans. The actress often interacts with her fans, sharing her thoughts and experiences.

During the Anna Hazare anti-corruption act she posted on her page, "Anna Hazare has the whole nation standing with him, the good part is that today's youth is coming forward for this cause and understands its value. I also stand by him."

Actor Ranbir Kapoor comes fourth, followed by Shah Rukh Khan at fifth and Akshay Kumar at the sixth place in terms of popularity on Facebook.

dnaindia

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock