Aaseervatham & Subhavaartha added on Actve Darshan

really simple, watch the channel what u want to by selecting the options on the remote

dino29 said:
really simple, watch the channel what u want to by selecting the options on the remote

is this a answer from someone who claims to be more knowledgeable :dodgy tell me which option can be used to watch those 2 channels at same time in alternate manner :k

PIP Mosaic option can b used, also u can use alternate button on ur remote

also what sense does this question that u r posing make with respect to a ch being shown in actve service or full screen?

dino29 said:
PIP Mosaic option can b used, also u can use alternate button on ur remote
dino29 said:
also what sense does this question that u r posing make with respect to a ch being shown in actve service or full screen?

i was in the thinking these days that you were really knowledgeable about TS.... but your answers proved wrong.... :(:(:(

we cant use alternate button to switch from a full screen channel to a actve screen.... :no:no:no

thats the reason i wanted all religious channels on actve so that we can easliy browse through it :tup:tup:tup

also can the PIP be used with TV and actve services combined... i thought its only for TV channels.... this is news to me. :tup

ur comments are making no sense, let members decide. i can easily navigate between chs in actve service and on full screen. there is no complex mathematics involved in this

also what sense does it make to say that if all religious chs are in actve service then u can easily browse through, infact if they are in full screen then its much easier to navigate

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock