Abhay Ojha joins News Nation as Sales & Marketing Head

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
News Nation has appointed Abhay Ojha as National Head, Sales and Marketing. In his new role, Ojha will be responsible for sales and revenue generation for the channel.

Prior joining to News Nation, Ojha was working as National Sales Head with Reliance Broadcast Network (RBNL). He had joined RBNL from Network18, where he was Assistant Vice President - Sales, heading the North India sales team for Hindi news channel IBN7, with additional responsibility of looking after other group channels of Network18, including CNBC-TV18, CNBC Awaaz, CNN-IBN and IBN Lokmat, for markets in North India, excluding Delhi.

Commenting on his appointment, Ojha said, “I am excited to be part of the News Nation team. I believe in quality hard work, with a clear vision in mind. Where there is a challenge, there is an opportunity.”

Ojha’s past experience also includes stints with TV Today Network from 1999 to June 2007, where he handled a wide portfolio of clients and advertising agencies across the four group channels – Aaj Tak, Headlines Today, Tez and Dilli Aaj Tak. He also had the additional responsibility of handling the South India team.

Abhay Ojha joins News Nation as Sales & Marketing Head

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock