Abhishek Sharma to begin second film by 2011-end

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Mumbai, May 26 : Director Abhishek Sharma of "Tere Bin Laden" fame is already midway through the script of his second comedy and expects to start shooting the film by the end of this year.

"I would still need a few months to arrive to the final draft of the film. Hopefully, I would be able to start shooting for the film late this year," Sharma told IANS.

The director was reluctant to give any details about the film, except that it would be a comedy again.

"I am yet to finish the script so it would be really tough to say what it would come out to be, but yes it's a comedy for sure," he said.

The overwhelming response of his directorial debut "Tere Bin Laden" in 2010 has proved his sense of humour and he is looking forward to exploit humour more in his films.

Asked if he has anybody in mind for the lead roles, he said: "I would start thinking whom to cast for the film once the script is locked."

--IANS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Sunil Grover leaves Kapil Sharma for Krushna Abhishek as new show Comedy Company is coming TV Shows & Programs 8
Girish Comedy Nights Live Review: Krushna Abhishek was boring, Kapil Sharma was missed TV Shows & Programs 1
Iamhcb Bad Manners | Abhishek Ambareesh | Dir: Suri South Indian Films 5
HitesH Ludo | Abhishek Bachchan Bollywood 0
SarfaRaZ Marrne Bhi Do Yaaron | Krushna Abhishek Bollywood 4
SarfaRaZ Life Mein Time Nahi Hai Kisiko | Krushna Abhishek Bollywood 4
SarfaRaZ The Big Bull | Ajay Devgn, Abhishek Bachchan Bollywood 2
somnath chakraborty Good News Happy Birthday abhishek, Appu guru and jay vithlani bros Achievements & Wishes 37
DreamFan Sharmaji Ki Lag Gai | Krishna Abhishek, Mugdha Godse Bollywood 2
Riddhiman Manmarziyaan | Abhishek Bachchan, Tapsee Pannu and Vicky Kaushal Bollywood 1
A Good News Happy Birthday Jay vithlani , abhishek and Appu guru Achievements & Wishes 29
Bapun Raz Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle | Krushna Abhishek, Rajniesh Duggal, Mukul Dev, Nazia Bollywood 1
Riddhiman Manmarziyaan | Abhishek Bacchan, Vicky Kaushal, Tapsee Pannu Bollywood 0
hike ‘The Great Indian Laughter Challenge’ on Star Plus won by Abhishek Walia TV Shows & Programs 23
R After Bol Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan is all set to do Bachchan Singh Bollywood 0
Manu All Over For Krushna Abhishek & Bharti Singh Comedy Nights Bachao Taaza To Go Off Air TV Shows & Programs 6
SarfaRaZ Riteish Deshmukh: Hope Abhishek, Akshay & I have great scenes together in HOUSEFULL 3 Bollywood 0
P Titoo MBA Official Trailer - Nishant Dahiya, Pragya Jaiswal & Abhishek Kumar Bollywood 0
Dileep Kumar Abhishek Maheshwari to lead Disney consumer products in India TV Channels News 0
G John desperate to get cozy with Abhishek Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz 'My nani has asked not to release any pictures now', Abhishek Bollywood 0
AbhishekS Hello everyone, Abhishek here Achievements & Wishes 10
Bapun Raz Abhishek thanks all for baby shower wishes Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz Aishwarya not expecting twins, confirms Abhishek Bollywood 0
M@zh@R Abhishek Bachchan Injured while shooting his new film Bollywood 0