DDF Exclusive ABP Network to Revamp on 16 December

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 12,487
Status
Not open for further replies.
All ABP Network channels will be revamping with new logos. Also convert into paid channels!

But it is running HD In Disny/hotstar

Hope ABP News HD & ABP Sanjha officially launch on January 2021.

My suggestion would be to use full name of Ananda Bazar Patrika. We Bengali are responsible of having some of the most responsible and pro democracy media house even before this country's independence. We have took stand for democracy despite censorship by British Raj and during Emergency. We need to name and celebrate it. As our community have been defamed by one greedy Bengali who destroyed the Electronic Press in India.
Whom are you talking about ?

Revamping on 16th December

As shared by members here other channels of the network is also revamping, so thread title updated accordingly

My suggestion would be to use full name of Ananda Bazar Patrika. We Bengali are responsible of having some of the most responsible and pro democracy media house even before this country's independence. We have took stand for democracy despite censorship by British Raj and during Emergency. We need to name and celebrate it. As our community have been defamed by one greedy Bengali who destroyed the Electronic Press in India.

Are you talking about Mr. Sumon De or Dr. Prannoy Roy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock