Activation of Recording Facility & HD Identication Top-up in Airtel DTH

My registered number is JIO, so unable to send msg to 54325 . Any other way to activate? Customer care person call not connecting

(some times may not work at mid nights,try in Day time)credits to senior members

To Enable recording option after new pack activation.
Send SMS ADD TOPUP230 <customer id> to 54325

HD identification Top-up(this is helpful when new hd channels added in DTH)
Send SMS ADD TOPUP3767 <customer id> to 54325
Bro..
Unlimited free or month free...?

(some times may not work at mid nights,try in Day time)credits to senior members

To Enable recording option after new pack activation.
Send SMS ADD TOPUP230 <customer id> to 54325

HD identification Top-up(this is helpful when new hd channels added in DTH)
Send SMS ADD TOPUP3767 <customer id> to 54325

Registered on this forum just to say thanks for sharing this. Worked for me. Thank you so much Rahul :)

Btw, is the second topup necessary? not sure what it is although you tried to describe it? Can you elaborate further pls?

After sending ADD TOPUP3767 301*******002

Requested Top up is not subscribed by you. To add a Top up sms GET < channel name/no.> to 54325. Airtel digitaltv. -1

Requested Top up is not subscribed by you. To add a Top up sms GET < channel name/no.> to 54325. Airtel digitaltv. -1
In my case I activated the recording top up using the above method. Did not receive any confirmation or rejected sms so maybe it is activated for your case too. I know you’re referring to the HD identification top up.

Same reply sms to me also. Will have to check in TV after I get back home

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock