Actor Dev Anand dies

• Thread starter M@zh@R
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 2,043

M@zh@R

Reaction score
VhJXs.jpg

Dev Anand, the 'Evergreen Romantic Superstar' of Indian cinema, passed away in London late last night following cardiac arrest. His son Sunil was with him when he breathed his last. By the time his Ziddi was released in 1947 he was a superstar and has never looked back. Dev Anand made his debut as an actor in 1946 in Hum Ek Hain.
Source:Hindustan Times

really bad news .Dev sahab was really great actor and he had given chances to the new commer.It is really socking news for bollywood industry.He had worked till his last breath.Mein zindegi ka saath nibhata chala gaya.He really lived for the industry.

Dev Saheb was a nice actor, introduced some mannerism in films. His soul RIP.

miss u forever dev sahab.I didinot control my emotion after listening this news.We missed so many legends this year.RIP Dev sahab.I am now at 25 but like ur all movies.tHE NEW FILM HAVE NO CHARACTER AND ART but ur film will have always stayed in our heart.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock