Breaking Actor Rishi Kapoor Passed Away

Veteran, thespian, hard-worker, entertainer: Rishi Kapoor was it all. For over half a century. Rest in peace, @chintskap (his Twitter handle).

Greatly remembering the Daadu from Kapoor and Sons. He was evergreen. Is this even a time to go, first Irrfan and now Rishi? :angry2:

Goodness knows how many more wickets this deathly game of 2020 will take before the innings is over. :verysad2:

Last edited:
1973.. When Rajesh Khanna was at his peak..and Amitabh Bachhan was making over his image from a serious actor to an angry young man.. Entered a young and cute lad with chubby cheeks .. Rishi Kapoor ..with first film Bobby.. and that was a blockbuster ! Maintaining his own class and style he never looked back !
He is the only hero in Bollywood who acted with most number of heroins. From Dmple Kapadia, Neetu Singh.. to Tina Munim, Jaya Prada, Sri Devi .. to Juhi Chawla and Tabu.
He portrayed the charactor roles with same ease in some films like 102 Not Out, Kapoor & Sons and The Body.
Natural actor and a nice human being and remained non controvertial all through his career.
RIP .. Rishi Kapoor
Om Shanti Om!

Rip rishi sir 😢😢😢
Can't able to believe he's gone
One of my fav actor watched most of his films
Last night before going to bed watched parda hai parda song from Amar Akbar Anthony and waked up with tweet of Amit ji still not able to digest the news

Rest in Peace 🪔

The first Hindi film I watched in my childhood was Karz, on Doordarshan on my neighbour's TV, at a time when we kids were not knowing any Hindi and hardly knew any Hindi actor; still that 'Om Shanti Om' stayed in memory for long.

Lockdown Makes its Happens

जिस गाने पर फेमस हुवे उसी दौर में चल बसे..

💐🙏🏻 *ॐ शांति* 🙏🏻💐

#अंदर से कोई बाहर ना जा सके, बाहर से कोई अंदर ना आ सके..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock