Actor Vishal to contest in RK Nagar by-election

:knife::knife::wall::wall::wall::tears:

He has been elected as a MP from Madurai & also been Treasurer of Aiadmk,there is a massive public support is gathering momentum that is capable of sinking anyone.

Modi & Co's overarching influence will come to an end in Tamilnadu after Sasikala regain helm of affairs at Aiadmk after the Current Modi proxy Govt gets dissolved.

will come to an end in Tamilnadu after Sasikala regain helm of affairs at Aiadmk after the Current Modi proxy Govt gets dissolved.
So u really need Sasikala into power..???? After all these dramas..
Nd abt TTV, if he is so much sure he will win RK Nagar, then why he gave cash to people..
Why was RK Nagar bypoll postponed..?
Its been a year on Dec 5th since JJ died.. For one year a constituency doesn't have an MLA..! There you go people..
Again u need these people into power..!!!

Start thinking thinking of an alternative.. Even if its a filmstar, just look for if he is a good leader and works for people and not for himself or herself..

OK BRO..?
Why are you writing in caps? Are you upset that I asked for translation? You are a senior member and you know the forum rules. Don't let the moderators guide you like a beginner. I hope you won't repeat this.

Why are you writing in caps? Are you upset that I asked for translation? You are a senior member and you know the forum rules. Don't let the moderators guide you like a beginner. I hope you won't repeat this.
Iam not upset with anything.. I just want to differentiate it with the translation..
So used the caps.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock