add channel

they will never add mastiii I think. TS rudely said no to mastiii long back. When mastiii approached the tribunal, they didnt get necessary help and were told that carrier is free to carry whatever channels they want. TS just looks for one small thing - "hard cash". once you give carriage fees, they will even show 7 color bars (rukavat ke liye khed hai) from old doordarshan era 24x7. as simple as that.

also, heard in another thread that TS wont add any hindi channels for now. so they have given a big thenga to all hindi viewers. its bad how TS is treating customers selectively.

I don't think TATASKY will keep their transponder free when they complete migrate to MPEG 4 as transponder rent is not so small amount. To carry 250 channels in MPEG 4 Tatasky only need 6-7 transponder but they have 12 transponder. So after MPEG 4 migration they have 5-6 transponder free. So Tatasky has two option, either return these free transponders to ISRO or carry channels on these transponder and increase subscriberbase and expand business.

So what do you think guys ? :huh

I think they will follow the later. :eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock