Addition: Disney junior at LCN-364 18.03.2014 onwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADTV's marketing geniuses must have figured out toddlers are their biggest consumers. So they added them into base packs and also decided to add new ones. Yes I know it's because Disney paid the carrier fee after being dumped by Dish. Airtel doesn't really care what the users want.

iphifi said:
ADTV's marketing geniuses must have figured out toddlers are their biggest consumers. So they added them into base packs and also decided to add new ones. Yes I know it's because Disney paid the carrier fee after being dumped by Dish. Airtel doesn't really care what the users want.

If Indiacast UTV can pay carriage fee to digital tv for this channel then whats the problem to pay to dishtv.

Anirudha Das said:
If Indiacast UTV can pay carriage fee to digital tv for this channel then whats the problem to pay to dishtv.

Dish is unpredictable, they are even planning to remove CNBC. ADTV on the other hand is very friendly with the top conglomerates which they carry at extreme low rates and some less powerful broadcasters who they charge full carriage fee.

I don't know the reason for not adding HD channels.
Earlier Airtel use to see we only compete with T(s not other DTH.

Now T(s is ahead of Airtel still they're not reacting even after signing the deal. Really God know whats there problem.. :(

NOW Not HD CHANNEL Like LIFE OK HD,ROMEDY NOW+, ARE not Good Channel .their SD channel Are in survive Position.so,why you Demanding THIS type Of Crap Channel

iphifi said:
Dish is unpredictable, they are even planning to remove CNBC. ADTV on the other hand is very friendly with the top conglomerates which they carry at extreme low rates and some less powerful broadcasters who they charge full carriage fee.

But I think Indiacast UTV make this battle worst everything can solve with talk you can't blame only dishtv for that before Indiacast UTV dishtv have a good relationship with Viacom 18, disney, UTV, ETV.

Deepak/Dth Thrissur bro from which pack will it be available??

It Available On ECO sport Pack Onward

Lets see who wins. Will CNBC lose market share or Dish. If Dish loses then it's Dish fault else it's the broadcaster's. Both are willing to bet on it. In truth both will lose a small share of customers, but both companies think this will help them stay profitable. This leads us the real cause of the problem - channels paying for 5 satellites TV carriers is just too much of a burden. They have less money to spend on production costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock