Adipurush | Prabhas, Kriti Sanon, Saif Ali Khan

Raavan with a crew cut?? Om Raut hats off to you.
Red Bull Sport GIF by Red Bull Racing

I can only say "South movies please don't go for sake of Bollywood"

Why Ravan and Vanar Sena like this. Very Very Cheap tactics. If it actually movie like this Sure shot disaster loading for Prabhas and Adipurush team

Last edited:
BTW.. Has anybody seen om Raut as a child actor? He is one cringe personality..Dont know how big heroes fall for his scripts.

I know your love towards Akki and Words justifying the fear of Prabhas
Fear of Prabhas? In What Sense? You are the one who is feared & that's why you didn't post review of Ram Setu teaser and started trolling Akki for lesser views bcoz you knew the teaser is too good and you have nothing to troll in it

You have posted negative comments about all movies of Akki in last 2 years and not only his movies, you have same hatred for almost all Bollywood movies

Show me a single positive review of Adipurush teaser & a single negative review of Ram Setu teaser so far if you think I am wrong

Fear of Prabhas? In What Sense?
Because you comparing Ram Sethu with Adipurush. Both are not same to compare
You are the one who is feared & that's why you didn't post review of Ram Setu teaser and started trolling Akki for lesser views bcoz you knew the teaser is too good and you have nothing to troll in it
Who said Im not seen teaser äfter seeing teaser then I knows the views buddy. In teaser only plus point is BGM of Jai Sri Ram.

You have posted negative comments about all movies of Akki in last 2 years
Yes because of selection of movies and film after film seeing very irritating.
and not only his movies, you have same hatred for almost all Bollywood movies
Very Wrong. Im cinema lover buddy.
Im seen Brahmastra and Chup to and praised to go to that you will find. People likes Pushpa and KGF2 but im trolling this movie to.

Im not like you buddy, just liking one person.

Show me a single positive review of Adipurush teaser & a single negative review of Ram Setu teaser so far if you think I am wrong
I have many but not going to share here.

I to disappoint with Adipurush teaser.

Another Disappointed.
Hanuman Ji plays very important and big role in Ramayana and Sri Ram Life.

But in teaser he sided (skipped)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock