ADTV new connection offer

• Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,621
Airtel have advantage of giving mixed content genere channel like in Tamilnadu as per my guess following chanels are mostly watched

1) Tamil channels
2) English news channels(I prefer)
3) Infotainment
4) sports
5) Kids

4 and 5 are most equally important for us with Tamil channels

For me less amount with mixed content is most preferable then paying extra for sports and kids channels

Sai Laxman said:
@op -- What are that 22 english channels in Ts :huh .. Moreover u know abt adtv website but u r questioning me like criminal lieing to police .. Nothing hidden in that using south magnum topup 6/m extra benfits i am getting (refer existing thread for magnum topup benfits) and i am getting ss3 in south max pack believe or not itz upto you .. Moreover other south max user will confirm and all after this u want me to reveal all other hidden benfits i ready to reveal then dont blame me after that .. You or any new comer's want to follow adtv website means no problem for me they will be the losers i cant force him/her not too follow ..
81f52654feb1bb92cdada6b3febdf92c.jpg

amarnathkvk said:
Airtel have advantage of giving mixed content genere channel like in Tamilnadu as per my guess following chanels are mostly watched

1) Tamil channels
2) English news channels(I prefer)
3) Infotainment
4) sports
5) Kids

4 and 5 are most equally important for us with Tamil channels

For me less amount with mixed content is most preferable then paying extra for sports and kids channels

Absolutly amar .. Ts may have 58 channels but i am damn sure no one can watch all the 58 channels 24hrs modern life .. We have time to watch tv hardly 5 to 6hrs. .. In that adtv have 40 channels but i cant even watch all .. hardly i have time 10 channels to watch thats it .. Thats what i am telling ..

Sai Laxman said:
So Instead of this they should give sports & kidz channels :) ..

Yes to capture south market all dth should provide this ;) in lower packs that is why Airtel is have good market and #thegreatno1dthofsouth is still in dth market :lol

Yes agree with @amar bro and @Sai bro...We want mixed content. For ROI also tata sky providing only CN (kids genre) in lower base packs and adtv providing 5-6 kids channels.
A package with 5 channels from each genre is better than a package with 15 channels from same genre.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock