Advocate Anjali Awasthi | Star Plus

• Thread starter Thread starter shubhz1796
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 17
  • Views Views: Views 1,498
Isn't it "Geeta L.LB" remake from star jalsha
Ha ekdom remake of geeta llb but look like this adoption will be better coz in Bengali version actress voice tone and spelling felt bad in ear.

Although in Hindi remake actress is bengali her last show was mon ditey chai

ugly unknown star cast.... leading actress delivering dialogue as Sunil shetty.... dont see this show running more then couple of months.... Star plus is slowly losing its charm

ugly unknown star cast.... leading actress delivering dialogue as Sunil shetty
But I found lead actress delivering dialogue in authentic bangali touch which is making it unique.

But I found lead actress delivering dialogue in authentic bangali touch which is making it unique.
yes bro thats right her accent is Bengali but her style of dialogue delivery is like Suniel shetty specially when she says Anjali awasthi ;)

yes bro thats right her accent is Bengali but her style of dialogue delivery is like Suniel shetty specially when she says Anjali awasthi ;)
She's Bangali and she's doing fine but little overacting, It's necessary for regional television. But I know makers will be scolded by channel soon, otherwise Star will definitely loose urban audience.

Last edited:
You all arguments make me watch serial and yes after long time a good strong female character is shown on TV.
In past we have seen Sandhya (Diya Aur Baati Hum), Pratigya (Man Ki Aawaz... Pratigya), Piya (Bade Acche Lagte Hain), Suhani (Sasural Genda Phool), Sai (Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin), Janvi (Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hain), Indira (Hitler Didi), Kanak (Tu Suraj Mein Saanjh) and few of other if I missed as strong female character who took stand for wrongdoing in society but mostly even today they are shown crying, begging and what not.
I've listened to entire audiobook of Shaitani Rasmein on Pratilipi FM but when presented on television they weaken the lead character. No doubt show is good but it could be more entertaining if lead character was strong.
Coming back to this show, too much characters may be because production house is based in bangal, shooting is taking place there only and lack of character in original show make it out of story so, they introduced lots of character in first place only.
Cinematography is like old Star Plus, ZEE TV shows black and white, zoom in zoom out, and what not. Too much of everything.
The show has world class concept with fine acting but over exposure to direction.

"Old fashioned character with strong concept"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom