After GSLV launch, PSLV C24 with IRNSS-1B likely in March

dipayan said:
It's not about watching TV. NASA launched moon mission in early 1970. But they failed to determine water on moon until India launch their mission. So spending money on science expidition is for mankind not for racing.

Almost all the instruments on the Indian lunar orbiter were officially foreign as Isro had invited Nasa & other space agencies to participate in the project. The water detected by an instrument onboard Indian lunar orbiter was provided by Nasa & all data was decoded by Nasa for Isro.
After Isro launched their lunar orbiter, Nasa sent their own sat to the moon to confirm water & ice traces on the moon & gathered more data regarding water on moon. The news regarding water on the moon was released on the same day by Nasa infact before Isro.

Re: RE: After GSLV launch, PSLV C24 with IRNSS-1B likely in March

NinadG said:
Almost all the instruments on the Indian lunar orbiter were officially foreign as Isro had invited Nasa & other space agencies to participate in the project. The water detected by an instrument onboard Indian lunar orbiter was provided by Nasa & all data was decoded by Nasa for Isro.
After Isro launched their lunar orbiter, Nasa sent their own sat to the moon to confirm water & ice traces on the moon & gathered more data regarding water on moon. The news regarding water on the moon was released on the same day by Nasa infact before Isro.

Who said u all instruments are foreign? No it's not. There are some as those countries believe that isro can reach to the moon. Otherwise they wouldn't provide those instruments. So they acknowledged that we can do it and do it in more cheaper way.

dipayan said:
Who said u all instruments are foreign? No it's not. There are some as those countries believe that isro can reach to the moon. Otherwise they wouldn't provide those instruments. So they acknowledged that we can do it and do it in more cheaper way.

No country in the world except America & Russia has able to develop space tech to launch man into space, not even European Union.
All tech related to space exporation is provided by Russia to countries like India, Japan & China.
What India does is basically import tech from other countries & assemble instruments onboard satellites & launchers.

Re: RE: After GSLV launch, PSLV C24 with IRNSS-1B likely in March

NinadG said:
No country in the world except America & Russia has able to develop space tech to launch man into space, not even European Union.
All tech related to space exporation is provided by Russia to countries like India, Japan & China.
What India does is basically import tech from other countries & assemble instruments onboard satellites & launchers.

Wonder why so successful country like us drop shuttle program instead of launching inter planetary man mission through shuttle.

Btw Can u prove ur point?

dipayan said:
Wonder why so successful country like us drop shuttle program instead of launching inter planetary man mission through shuttle.

Btw Can u prove ur point?

I didn't say drop shuttle program but just establish priorities as per requirments & then plan accordingly. Here Indian people have different requirments & industry has their own.

when Isro is yet to master GSLV tech to deliver sat into space then whats point in spending 10000 crs for buying tech for human space mission from Russia?
Countries like Japan & China have money to buy space tech & also established themselves for space launches using cryogenic tech, so their requirements are different.
Once india has matured in space tech & fulfilled industrial space application needs then it can go for pure scientific approach of space exploration.

Whats the point when indian DTH industry is striving for TP space when Isro is busy in launching Mars orbitter? What is the point in putting off GSAT launch for Mars orbiter?
TS wouldn't have to wait so long for TP space if Isro would have accelerated development in GSLV tech in 2010. TS would have saved 1000 crs in mpeg4 migration if Isro could have arranged TP space.

NinadG said:
I didn't say drop shuttle program but just establish priorities as per requirments & then plan accordingly. Here Indian people have different requirments & industry has their own.

when Isro is yet to master GSLV tech to deliver sat into space then whats point in spending 10000 crs for buying tech for human space mission from Russia?
Countries like Japan & China have money to buy space tech & also established themselves for space launches using cryogenic tech, so their requirements are different.
Once india has matured in space tech & fulfilled industrial space application needs then it can go for pure scientific approach of space exploration.

Whats the point when indian DTH industry is striving for TP space when Isro is busy in launching Mars orbitter? What is the point in putting off GSAT launch for Mars orbiter?
TS wouldn't have to wait so long for TP space if Isro would have accelerated development in GSLV tech in 2010. TS would have saved 1000 crs in mpeg4 migration if Isro could have arranged TP space.

Who is spending 10000 crore ? Who is buying tech to launch human space mission ? From your point of view it looks like ISRO was set up only for DTH broadcasting purpose. It's not my friend.

dipayan said:
Who is spending 10000 crore ? Who is buying tech to launch human space mission ? From your point of view it looks like ISRO was set up only for DTH broadcasting purpose. It's not my friend.

Again I am talking about national priorities & industry requirments. I never said that Isro was setup only for DTH broadcasting purpose or providing TPs to TS.
I dont mind if you are ok with Isro going primarily for pure scientific space exploration instead of providing TPs to TS.

But I Think ISRO Satellites Not Much More Bandwidth Isro Only 12-15 KuBand And C Band Satellites With 36 Mhz

See EchoStar 14 at 119.0°W The Satellite OF US It Carry 104 Ku BAnd Transponders

yes, I think Isro will build bigger satellites once GSLV MIII becomes fully operational. That will help carry more TPs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock