After Reliance, Sun direct what will be future of Airtel DTH due to space crunch

Harry.S said:
Currently Adtv future is like a dark cloud.. :'( :'(

They r not adding any HD channel & also no SD channel from some time.. No new offer & All topups prices increased..:( :(

:wlcm I agree with u harry bro

They are not giving discounted offers

Next spacex launch is on AUG 8th (previously scheduled for jul 22) Jason 3 Ocean topography. They will try to recover the first stage and use it in September for SES-9 launch. Hopefully by November at least few transponders will be operational on SES-9.

EDIT: Jason 3 is a west coast launch. CRS7 CRS8 and SES-9 are east coast launches. Original plan may have been to use CRS7 first stage for ses-9, but now SES is trying to get a discount by using reused stage. They can either wait for CRS-8 stage to be recovered (which is scheduled for September 2) and launch ses-9 close to mid November or, they could just launch with new engine in September. Chances are SpaceX will prioritize its commitment to ISS and therefore use its inventory for ISS missions. If SES wants its satellite up by September they will have to pay full launch amount of $57 million.

Don't worry. ADTV is owned by AirTel, India's largest and best telecom. So they know how to run their business. They will eventually do very well and keep their customers happy. How I don't know but they just know how to do it. I have been an AirTel mobile Customer for over 12 years and I can tell you from my experience they are the best. They maybe down now in DTH but not out. They will come back in time. Just be patient.

This TS also should be banned with Supermachi. . bcoz, his every topics/posts- he is directly or indirectly pointing out the space crunch of ADTV. But in reality they (ADTV) are overcoming it well. No need to frequently posting about the space crunch. If you (Srikanth) don't like ADTV please unsubscribe the subscription.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock