After Star, Tata Sky all set to challenge TRAI tariff: Harit Nagpal

The Delhi High Court today issued notice to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India on two different petitions by direct-to-home platforms Tata Sky and Airtel Digital challenging the Tariff and the Reference Interconnect Order regulations.... Notice issued on Tata Sky, Airtel Digital pleas against TRAI tariff order | Indian Television Dot Com

While hearing the petitions filed by Tata Sky and Airtel Digital, a division-bench of the Delhi High Court led by Chief Justice Gita Mittal, on Friday, issued a notice to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI). The court has directed the regulator to file their affidavit whereas the petitioners in the case i.e. Tata Sky and Airtel Digital will have to come up with counter-affidavits if required before the next hearing. - See more at: Acting on the plea of Tata Sky & Airtel Digital, Delhi HC issues notice to TRAI

Can anybody tell me in the simple words wht will be the impact of this on coustomers.
Thanks

Can anybody tell me in the simple words wht will be the impact of this on coustomers.
Thanks

You will not see any reduction of tariff in package price as case is set to run for decades ;)

Nah. The SC is aware of the urgency. The appeal will be disposed of withiin three weeks.

You will not see any reduction of tariff in package price as case is set to run for decades ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock