• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 14,486

Gssran

Contributor
Reaction score
New Hindi Movie Agneepath coming soon on Star gold,

1Yk99.jpg

No bro. This one is old Amitabh starer agneepath movie coming on Star Gold. The new Agneepath Hritik Roshan starer will be coming on Z Cinema .bcz they have purchased it's rights for huge 41cr. So you can understand. Star Gold just fooling people.

gssran said:
but why they showing old movie as coming soon.

well this is promotional strategy . Have they shown any trailor or photo any time? I have also seen same for last 15 days. But in Z Cinema they are clearly showing that agneepath coming soon with trailors. I think gssran bro. You got wht i mean to say . Also notice star gold never shown any poster or trailor . As frm that point you can understand easily or take google help and search bro. That who holds satellite rights of Hritik Roshan starer Agneepath. Thanks

gssran said:

well this is promotional strategy . Have they shown any trailor or photo any time? I have also seen same for last 15 days. But in Z Cinema they are clearly showing that agneepath coming soon with trailors. I think gssran bro. You got wht i mean to say . Also notice star gold never shown any poster or trailor . As frm that point you can understand easily or take google help and search bro. That who holds satellite rights of Hritik Roshan starer Agneepath. Thanks

gssran said:

gssran said:

gssran said:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock