Breaking Airtel 3 years FTA Pack launched 🎉

• Thread starter Thread starter Arun Nehra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 1,685

Arun Nehra

Solutions
Reaction score
Airtel has again launched 3 year FTA pack as confirmed by official Airtel Digital TV distributor of my area.

Existing subscribers can avail this pack from ₹1500- ₹1700 for 3 years & can add any channel without any NCF.

As confirmed by dealer:
It's limited to selected account.

Contact Customer Care or Official ADTV service centre of your area.

(Though it is available for me but before checking my offer the distributor told me that if it isn't available on your box then we will give you another box with this offer 🫡.)

Last edited:
What's The Name Of The Pack?
When I asked about FTA box from my dealer then she said that it isn't available in our locality but on your existing we can do a 3 year recharge of Hindi Bachat Pack at ₹1700.

This offer is available on selected Pin Codes. She told me that she will just have to change the Pin code in my account, activate the offer & then change back the Pin code.

Bro You can contact CC or visit service centre they can help in getting this offer.

If anybody want this offer. I may ask my distributor if she can activate this offer for you.

I think you are taking about this Bharat bachat pack. This pack available for deactivate users in some pin codes.
See this 👇
My Airtel app is showing annual recharge offers
i6YcXyM.jpg

I think you are taking about this Bharat bachat pack. This pack available for deactivate users in some pin codes.
See this 👇
Yes bro it's Hindi Bachat Pack but it is costing you ₹1900 whereas this recharge isn't showing in my app but still distributor is saying that she can activate the same pack in ₹1700 for my account.

Also don't know why its showing 35 channels. It has all FTA channels 🤷🏻

Yes bro it's Hindi Bachat Pack but it is costing you ₹1900 whereas this recharge isn't showing in my app but still distributor is saying that she can activate the same pack in ₹1700 for my account.

Also don't know why its showing 35 channels. It has all FTA channels 🤷🏻
35 pay channels count + 272 FTA.

Back
Top Bottom