DDF Exclusive All India FTA Pack Launched

• Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 161
  • Views: Views 38,055
plz update the list
First read the whole thread.
Channel list is available in 4th page but you people are not seeing it. Earlier also I had said the same thing to other member but no use.
You see a particular thread only when you want to know about it or related to it so without seeing the whole thread how will you get the full & correct information?
So, please from next time first read the whole thread then say anything.

Last edited:
Can't you read the whole thread?
Channel list is available in 4th page but you people are not seeing it. Earlier also I had said the same thing to other member but no use.
You see a particular thread only when you want to know about it or related to it so without seeing the whole thread how will you get the full & correct information?
So, please from next time first read the whole thread then say anything.

OK TKS SIR

Now I feel this pack just released as oridinary pack not related to new trai policy coz new Aqusation packs , subcribition packs all will be out by the end of the month 😊😊

So for safeguard of meet trai rule they set the monthly rental as 150+/m i think

Many Bengali,Odia n Assamese Channels their also SD providing better Channels than Dishd2h, ADTV in 100 FTA Channels(y)
Don't know abt others but FTA channels pack as per Trai regulation not yet announced by Adtv .. it will be available only from 28th or 29th December 2018

Airtel announced before dish TV & d2h.
Not yet 👆👆

The list which is posted in page 4 by @jay vithlani bro is the new one & the later one is old list.
That's a normal package not FTA package based on Trai regulation ..

Last edited:
That's a normal package not FTA package based on Trai regulation ..
But they have removed all the FTA channels which are now pay & added the pay channels which are now FTA.
I think they'll modify this pack with 100 or more channels to meet TRAI rules.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock