• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 284
  • Views: Views 60,813
RE: Airtel Internet TV 1 Year All SD+HD Rs 7,999

Exclusive and Informative Share iphifi bro:tup

Bapun Raz said:
Can do if the same technology they use which TS used for Transfer+ box. 1 Port to connect LNB IN. But 3 tuners inside, the signal gets divided, hence need of powerful LNB - Like Inverto Super LNB. :k ;)

Yes Bapun bro but this Airtel Internet looks like downgrade to DVR instead of this they might Upgrade DVR box like TS doing now to receive apps.

Last edited by a moderator:

device_top.png

tv.png

Airtel_Internet_TV_Live_TV_Streaming_Service_Airtel_Internet_TV.png

Can I share internet from my phone by using tethering

karan_hdl said:
Yes Bapun bro but this Airtel Internet looks like downgrade to DVR instead of this they might Upgrade DVR box like TS doing now to receive apps.

How do you find the DVR box better bro if you can record multiple channels at same time? Even better RAM & Processor which means faster navigation.

They might have included built in SSD to make the STB compact. :k ;)

Bapun Raz said:
How do you find the DVR box better bro if you can record multiple channels at same time? Even better RAM & Processor which means faster navigation.

They might have included built in SSD to make the STB compact. :k ;)

In first post its written in specifications that it contains single tuner. Also in image shared by your its written that we need to attach pen drive to record content. So it doesnt contain built-in HDD and we can't record multiple channels. ;)

the box is looking amazing :sp

hope ts will launch something like this :sp

DTH Fan said:
In first post its written in specifications that it contains single tuner. Also in image shared by your its written that we need to attach pen drive to record content. So it doesnt contain built-in HDD and we can't record multiple channels. ;)

Thanks for the correction. :k

So DVR customers should wait till the new android powered DVR box gets launched. Which will take another few months surely.

Can we download all type apps from play store also i want to know can i use mobile for sharing internet connection... Bapun bro please reply

DTH Fan said:

It also has Micro SD slot. But card is not included. Single Tuner is mentioned in FAQ:
28. Is it possible to watch different program while recording?
Your InternetTV has single tuner. This means, you can tune to only one DTH channel at any point of
time. You can, at a point of time,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock