Airtel 4K Internet TV Launched [Detail and Price]

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 284
  • Views: Views 60,834
Did You got the Box??
Means.. i didn't get you bro.
I was using HD+ box and then one fine day i received a call from Airtel to upgrade to Internet Tv Box for i think 500 or 700. They replaced the box and my same plan was continued.

Means.. i didn't get you bro.
I was using HD+ box and then one fine day i received a call from Airtel to upgrade to Internet Tv Box for i think 500 or 700. They replaced the box and my same plan was continued.
Yes Bro thats my question did you got the internet tv box installed??

I must say, it's quite buggy. It gets restarted on its own. Channel changes automatically to LCN 95. TV Input error used to show frequently.
I also made a complaint and replaced the box as well but the problem persisted. Then i disconnected the WiFi and issues were sorted. As i have FireTv Stick, toh i didn't worried for online content.
But now after around 3 months, i have again connected it to Wifi and its running smoothly.
I remember problem grew much when the Amazon Prime Video app was added officially on the box. Since then i have not logged in with either Prime or Netflix on the box. whenever i want to watch, i switch to HDMI 2 for FireTv Stick.
My genuine suggestion, plz do not upgrade. I got the offer of upgradation for Rs. 700, thats why i did.

They have asked me 7299 for upgrade. I'm on Superstar AP ARP.
Why you need this box? Your tv has already most of the apps available like netflix, amazon prime, youtube, sonyliv, eros now, alt balaji, hungama play and in future they will add many more apps.

1) Possible To Play 4k Video Via USB??
2) Catch 4k Channel When Available??

Because Airtel Never Mentioned 4K On Outer Boxes.

The answer is yes, for both the questions. See the below from airtel website.

300-A78-CB-CAB6-4-C29-8206-3-DAEE65739-A0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock