Airtel booked 6 TPs' on SES9 !!

• Thread starter airsky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 12,159
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 high bandwidth tp on ses 9 have space almost equal to 8.5 tps of 36 MHz frequency

If the news is right and TPs already booked, how long it will take to start transmission from the new TPs?

Wow.....What a great news for us. Thanks @airsky bro for this rocking update. waiting for confirmation.

ok.. he has sent a whatsapp conversion wid someone.... stating that tps are booked, but operational time is not known. :s

@airsky bro: any possibility of sharing official mail :huh :shy, just to confirm... not that we don't trust u. Bcoz we do :luv

shwal bro, I think we should wait till the year end.
as we all know airtel is very much slow implementing new things...like they didn't updated the new packages till now.. and its the very important issue so we think thread should continue ..but personally I'm not sure about this

Only 6 TPS ? I think its too less considering the growth in HD and future 4K expansion unless they move to HEVC

sagar.patnaik said:
Only 6 TPS ? I think its too less considering the growth in HD and future 4K expansion unless they move to HEVC

6 TPs are enough for atleast 2 more yrs. :k
Then they can lease more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock