Airtel customers shocked after tatasky added 10HD Channels

• Thread starter sarube
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 4,913
sarube said:
I too got shocked after hearing tata sky added 10HD channels, What airtel is doing these days, customer care saying no addition until last week of april or first week of May.

There one of the Tp is weak and no clue when they going to fix it. IPL in couple of days, no clue on Sony Espn HD addition.

Increased the rate of my plan from (99+40) to (99+57), but tatasky charges (99+50)

Only couple of satisfaction with Airtel is superior HD picture quality, and can add HD Top-up as per our choice.

Airtel please stop concentrating on 4G and concentrate more on DTH
Shocked is not the appropriate word, I believe. It should be something like "Devastated"

Lost all the hope on Airtel. Now I really wonder why I renewed my subscription for one more year from February

Sorry Airtel... You are making us desperate to shift to TS

Totally agree with you.

Today I called nodal officer in Chennai for complaining about not getting few channels due to weak TP issue, i also mentioned that I am waiting for 3 weeks to get it fixed, I told nodal officer that I also called customer care every week to get information on when this will be fixed, also informed him that customer care responded as they have this issue for many others and it will get fixed automatically as back end people working on it.

I was shocked and got anger after hearing nodal officer response. He replied as they fixed this issue already and no more problem from Airtel side. And asked me if you want to get the issue fixed then register a complaint so that the technician will come and fix the issue for Rs.150/-.

I totally fed up and asked him that still many more customers have facing this issue why not airtel help to fix free of cost as this is the problem from airtel side and why always keeping the burden on customers and its not fair. He replied that you dont worry about public and if you want to get it fixed pay Rs.150/- I couldnt control my anger and abused him and hanged the call.

Optimus_Prime said:
dear Bro,
its not only their space crunch issue.... if there is really shortage of space thay wouldn't add crap channels! please tell me why they added Lots of regional home channels these days, why they re introduce AM :HD2 ? tell me why they readded crap news channel and shopping channels these days?
its their neglegency towards their HD customers nothing more than that.
if they really care about their HD customers they can easily add 2 or 3 more popular HD channels in the place of Home channels, Crappy news and entertainment channels.
And one more thing, They are lacking in channel count these day but always comes first when it is about price hike.
totally sh#t.

they are now adding their own movie channel agaian....
"Sadabahar Hitz"
are you guys still supporting this kind a luxury step from airtel?

Optimus_Prime said:
they are now adding their own movie channel agaian....
"Sadabahar Hitz"
are you guys still supporting this kind a luxury step from airtel?
No. Never

We can understand space issues. Even all DTHs including TS faced it before..

But there is something called optimum utilization of available space.

If Airtel is going to use their available space only for adding crap channels and services, they are going to surely pay the price.

Is it like Airtel doesn't want to continue DTH business? Feels like so seeing their recent methodology or tactics.

Sent from Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Those so called Crap chs give DTH/cable money they require to run business where as for good chs DTH/cable pay money to them. So you cannot ignore those chs

not only airtel digital tv subscribers, dishtv & other subscribers too shocked much by watching 75 HD channels On tata sky:skd

Ninad said:
not only airtel digital tv subscribers, dishtv & other subscribers too shocked much by watching 75 HD channels On tata sky:skd
seems like u r..Keep it to urself.. don't spread the imaginations..

Ninad said:
now ts have only 71 hd channels and services

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock