Airtel Demand Sun Tv Movie Library For K Tv Hitz VOD

Reaction score
Its interesting to know about this info from airtel sales team,
Airtel marketing team demand sun movie library to start k tv hitz channel on its platform.
According to info from airtel sales team if everything goes fine then airtel soon carry all the sun network channels in its bouquet.

Airtel plans to rebrand themself in tamil region from tamil newyear onwards with 40 tamil channels.

Airtel already signed deal with sun to carry its channels.

#Sun tv hd
#Sun music hd
#Sun life

But k tv hitz issue delay this addition.
Interestingly sun demand following channel addition in airtel platform

#K tv hd
#Gemini tv hd
#Chintu tv
#Surya music
#gemini news
#Kushi tv

Let us see When they solve this issue

Good if this happens... But let us see... Sun HD channels addition on ADTV is in news from Nov 2013 itself... Now it seems that this is the reason for delaying...

And as per me, it is very doubtful that Sun will agree to share the movie library.. But anything can happen in the business.. All money matters..

Why airtel give importants to vod channels.Is it vods are highly profitabile for airtel?How many percentage of Tamil customers subscribed to star vijay hitz?Is it any members know the status please share it.

Thank You

I think Airtel Won't add these channels,really airtel south users we got frustrated by its delay in addition of sun HD Channels

Seems as if lot of ADTV viewers are subscribing to these VOD channels, thats why ADTV is launching more and more such channels. ;)
Personally, I m in favor of these services :)

shawl_who said:
Seems as if lot of ADTV viewers are subscribing to these VOD channels, thats why ADTV is launching more and more such channels. ;)
Personally, I m in favor of these services :)
I dont knw abt the ppl in north but in south ppl surely wont go for these vod channels if they r similar to star vijay hitz.

May be if they get rights to play new tamil movies like in Airtel vod movie channels ie as soon as the movies stop running in theatres, it wont attract many ppl since they would either watch in sun tv with ads or in vijay tv if incase they missed watching it in theatres or DVD's.

I likes the VOD concept
The selected new movies without adds we can watch
Lots of movie channels once in a month also we are not watching, because lack of premiers & repeated content. So instead of paying monthly and not watching anything. Better to pay per movie which we like without any ads.
There should be 3D/HD vod channel to show new movies in good quality

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock