Discussion Airtel Digital TV 3, 6, 12 Months available and package codes for All launguages

Please give me code of UPP 399 pack code. Here I saw that UPP 799 and UPP 1349 Code, but not UPP 399. So please share it.

Discounted r one month pack Airtel will not give,they must have customer with them for 6 or 12 months then only discounted NCF comes,otherwise you have to keep box with recharge to get offers

Discounted r one month pack Airtel will not give,they must have customer with them for 6 or 12 months then only discounted NCF comes,otherwise you have to keep box with recharge to get offers

1 month Best Fit Plans r available bhai but yes UDP r given only in 3, 6 month or 12 month variant

UDP one year plan is not given to South customers,only 6 months customer care can activate,for north customers it can be activated with SMS

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock