Good News Airtel Digital TV 60+ Days inactive Customers Offer

• Thread starter Thread starter Parthi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 1,783

That's the spirit
Never Give Up 🤣🤣
I think there was bug in my account even if my validity was 1 July 2024 it was showing May month's date.

I told them today morning, instead of calling blindly check account first & then call. After that my account showing correct expiry date that is 1 July.

Is there any new changes made by Airtel recently? One of customer care told me if I carry a set top box for more than 2 months without recharge Airtel can take it back.

I think there was bug in my account even if my validity was 1 July 2024 it was showing May month's date.

I told them today morning, instead of calling blindly check account first & then call. After that my account showing correct expiry date that is 1 July.

Is there any new changes made by Airtel recently? One of customer care told me if I carry a set top box for more than 2 months without recharge Airtel can take it back.
They can take box. But in most of the cases they only threaten that we will take away your box if you don't get it recharged. So put pressure on the user and get the recharge done again. In fact no one comes to take the box in mostly cases. But sometimes in mega cities, they will even send technicians to carry the box.
If you don't want to give them your box I have another solution. Until the matter is resolved here, I will arrange for you to live on Mars. But you will have to bear the expense of going there. I will handle the rest. 😁

Back
Top Bottom