airtel digital tv add tv5monde in magnum pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
jay kumar said:
no need to discuss about adult channel according to the forum rule

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
yep.. controversial thread need to be closed

Healthy discussion is not bad. We are not sharing adult images or anything else. We are just discussing whether its an adult channel or not. If you dont want to discuss, dont visit this topic. Simple.

DTH Fan said:
Healthy discussion is not bad. We are not sharing adult images or anything else. We are just discussing whether its an adult channel or not. If you dont want to discuss, dont visit this topic. Simple.

admin if this thread goes in the wrong direction please close this thread..@dthfan in a public forum u r not supposed to ask any members to not to visit the particular thread

DTH Fan said:

admin if this thread goes in the wrong direction please close this thread..@dishfan in a public forum u r not supposed to ask any members to not to visit the particular thread

DTH Fan said:

i agree with u bro. and jay kumar plz try to understand we discussion that which type of this channel. if u better know about plz explain. dont try to say that close the thread.

i think all members know about which type of channel adtv add. and u come and say that close the thread. why bro why ??

jay kumar said:
admin if this thread goes in the wrong direction please close this thread..@dishfan in a public forum u r not supposed to ask any members to not to visit the particular thread

jay kumar bro if u say that this is adult chanel way adtv add this channel ?? its point is not talk about this channel ??? and u say wrong direction , explain that where u like that direction is wrong ???

I request all to not go off topic and discuss about the channel. Lets leave the moderation task for moderators. If they think the topic should be closed, they'll close it.

This chnl was always available from Ultra pack and magnum pack.

News is old.
Thread closed.

Thread is being closed. Not bcoz we are discussing abt adult chnl.
Its ok to discuss abt adult chnls... :k

But this news is not new, it was always availble from ultra pack onwards. Hence closed :k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock