Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
With this, Airtel digital TV now has 7 most
popular True High Definition (HD) channels-NGC,
Discovery, Movies Now, Star Gold, Star Movies,
Star Plus, Star World on its platform. Airtel digital TV-the DTH service from Bharti Airtel, today announced that it has added 41 new channels to its bouquet. The largest ever channel expansion exercise since its inception, has enhanced Airtel digital TV’s total channel options across linear, interactive channels to 247. With this,
Airtel digital TV now has 7 most popular True High Definition (HD) channels-NGC, Discovery, Movies Now, Star Gold, Star Movies, Star Plus, Star World on its platform. The addition of 41 channels across a cross section of genres and 9 languages, takes Airtel digital TV’s count of linear channels to 238, including 7 True HD
channels. The 4 new True HD channels added are Star Gold, Star Movies, Star Plus, Star World. Among the new additions to its Standard Definition (SD) bouquet include 5 Telegu, 2 Tamil, 2 Malyalam, 2 Kannada, 11 Hindi, 1 Bhojpuri, 1 Oriya, 1 Bengali and 12 English channels. The new SD channels include the likes of BBC Entertainment, CBS Love, CBS Spark, CBS Prime, CBeebies, DD Malayalam, Discovery Science, Discovery Turbo, Food Food, Fox Crime, Enterr 10, Sakshi TV, Suvarna NEWS 24*7 and Magik TV. Join Cause SUPPORT OUR CAUSE FLAME (Financial Literacy) 627 people have joined the cause Bhaves Ramara Ramesh Devaraj Syed Pavan Naga Peeyush According to Sugato Banerji CMO- Airtel digital TV“We believe that with HD and regional channels emerging as a key customer need, width and choice of content will be a key differentiator going forward. Our enhanced HD bouquet will further encourage viewers in metros and larger cities who are going in for flat panel TV’s to opt for a strikingly superior viewing experience with Airtel digital TV HD. We have today one of the largest regional bouquets on DTH which we believe will play a key role in helping us further build on our leadership of new customer additions in rural areas.” Airtel digital TV’s HD bouquet is priced at just INR 65/- month +taxes. The 7 True HD channels are also available on a-la-carte basis. Existing Airtel digital TV customers who have a registered Airtel mobile number can call on the toll free number 12150 OR SMS to 54325 while other customers can call 18001028080. Existing customers can also choose to opt for the services by subscribing to them via Self Care on the web or mobile.

Infiline news

Reading title i shocked supposing they have added 41 more channels, even i dont know .... !!!!! :D

BTW, Good info.

Reading title i shocked supposing they have added 41 more channels, even i dont know .... !!!!! :D

BTW, Good info.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock