DDF Exclusive Airtel Digital TV Channels & Services List As On 06-08-2024

• Thread starter Thread starter A4Akash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 20
  • Views Views: Views 5,226
You've moved E24 to music genre, Sansad TVs to news section & Zee Anmol Cinema 2 to hindi movies genre then why have you left Bindass in GEC, Chumbak TV in Hindi movies & regional sports channels in Tamil?
I know that few channels are placed in wrong genre by airtel but if you're showing them in the right genre in your list then move the others too so, that they all are placed together.

You've moved E24 to music genre, Sansad TVs to news section & Zee Anmol Cinema 2 to hindi movies genre then why have you left Bindass in GEC, Chumbak TV in Hindi movies & regional sports channels in Tamil?
I know that few channels are placed in wrong genre by airtel but if you're showing them in the right genre in your list then move the others too so, that they all are placed together.

Bcoz buddy Airtel Digital TV on its own cannot shift a channel to different LCN or genre, permission from respective broadcaster is required.....at tims of signing agreement these channels were placed in designated genre hence in order to shift them it would require changes in agreement to be done and as carriage fee varies for placing a channel across different genres hence usually such changes r made on request being received from broadcaster or when there is urgent need to do the same.

As far as Chumbak TV is concerned, broadcaster seems to have deliberately placed it in hindi movies genre and Sansad TV Channels were earlier available in Hindi News Genre but in order to free up LCN Slots they were shifted to Infotainment genre.....also E24 is available in Hindi GEC genre and Zee Anol Cinema is still available in Bhojpuri Language Genre so what u have stated above is incorrect :)

Bcoz buddy Airtel Digital TV on its own cannot shift a channel to different LCN or genre, permission from respective broadcaster is required.....at tims of signing agreement these channels were placed in designated genre hence in order to shift them it would require changes in agreement to be done and as carriage fee varies for placing a channel across different genres hence usually such changes r made on request being received from broadcaster or when there is urgent need to do the same.

As far as Chumbak TV is concerned, broadcaster seems to have deliberately placed it in hindi movies genre and Sansad TV Channels were earlier available in Hindi News Genre but in order to free up LCN Slots they were shifted to Infotainment genre.....also E24 is available in Hindi GEC genre and Zee Anol Cinema is still available in Bhojpuri Language Genre so what u have stated above is incorrect :)
Yes I know that these channels are present in different genre on airtel. What I'm saying is that he has moved few channels to right genre but left the remaining one, so he should either move all the channels in their respective genres or leave them as it is.

Yes I know that these channels are present in different genre on airtel. What I'm saying is that he has moved few channels to right genre but left the remaining one, so he should either move all the channels in their respective genres or leave them as it is.

Oh sorry i misunderstood ur post as i thought u were adding to his point.

Anyways these r not even any issue and soon will appropriate changes will be made but i really do not understand why some members just keep criticising Airtel Digital TV for every minor thing, even when there is not any issue they portray it as a problem.

Many were constantly complaining of Airtel Digital TV not adding Disney Channel HD but once it got added the appreciation lacked same enthusiasm....same is likely to happen when other missing channels which r constantly demanded by few members get added on Airtel Digital TV Platform

List updated with

Back
Top Bottom