DDF Exclusive Airtel Digital TV Channel's & Service's List {On 3rd May., 2018}

List Updated with

Removal of Care World , Darshana TV , Super TV , Oscar movies Channels

Channel Count is now 559

Hi, thanks for excellent and useful updates. (y)

Only with your list im tuning channels. :cool:

If possible add an additional line on the first post bottom with these details so is easy for every one to know what happend during that month,
  • Channels Added During April: None.
  • Channels Removed During April: Care World , Darshana TV , Super TV , Oscar movies Channels [10 Apr].

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for excellent and useful updates. (y)

Only with your list im tuning channels. :cool:
Thanks Happy to know that bro :)

Channels Added During April: None.
yeah it's possible will do from next update onwards :)

Channels Removed During April: Care World , Darshana TV , Super TV , Oscar movies Channels [10 Apr].
That's why I'm updating those addition & removal Channels name & count sperately like below post bro 👇👇

DDF Exclusive - Airtel Digital TV Channel's & Service's List {On 10th Apr., 2018}

Those post contains name & time of the comment posted u can check @ ur convenience :)

I don't think updating those dtls in post #01 not gud bro it increase the list length

Hope u satisfy with the reply :)

Thanks

Thanks Happy to know that bro :)

yeah it's possible will do from next update onwards :)

That's why I'm updating those addition & removal Channels name & count sperately like below post bro 👇👇

DDF Exclusive - Airtel Digital TV Channel's & Service's List {On 10th Apr., 2018}

Those post contains name & time of the comment posted u can check @ ur convenience :)

I don't think updating those dtls in post #01 not gud bro it increase the list length

Hope u satisfy with the reply :)

Thanks

Thanks for your reply. I know its a herculean task to keep track of all the channels and not everyone's idea could be practical that too on a list which is close to 600 channel long so i fully agree with your opinion. :)

You are doing an excellent job in keeping the list active and it looks perfect and complete one. (y)

Thanks.

@Riddhiman bro

Can u post the current 6 games name currently available in adtv for list updating purpose asking bro :)

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock