DDF Exclusive Airtel Digital TV implemented Discovery India NTO 2.0 Prices from 18-Mar-2023

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 4,112
Bro, to be Frank your claims were highly suspicious and despite me asking you for screenshots multiple times you were not ready to provide it. So basically you get only old DPO and not broadcasters boquets. But this was not what you said.

You said that you were still getting old Broadcaster bouquets when I told you that you must be getting only old DPO subscribed before 1st Feb. Mods I think it's clear now. We can modify it accordingly.

No buddy this is not what i said .

Check again what i had stated, i said the exact same thing what i have stated in my latest post as had in my earlier posts ...absolutely no difference in it.

Broadcaster Bouquet section is completely empty for me since February 1 except airtel top ups and DD FTA pack which is listed under broadcaster bouquet section on airtel app. Regarding DPO bouquet too i have clearly stated the case in above posts...please read them again

You are special customer of airtel ..😂🙏
Just yesterday you defended lockin was introduced for nto2 packs to be implemented since it is official now with proof airtel fully implemented it, now you must accept airtel did it purposefully..sole decision ..no other dth doing it

Airtel was and always is looters..just remember the days before jio..1gb cost was more than ₹200

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock