Discussion Airtel Digital TV needs to launch dual tuner HD recording boxes without Hard Drive

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,934
I already have done bro.

Currently it is:
Airtel Digital TV needs to launch dual tuner HD recording boxes without Hard Drive

Feel free to edit it yourself again bro. You can do it easily as you feel current one is inappropriate still.

I made comment with respect to earlier title, while i was typing post u changed it hence the confusion.

Thanks @Bapun Raz bro for taking note of concern and action upon it instantly. Really appreciate it. :)
I actually did it as soon as you said bro and then replied 'Nevermind.(y)'. You either might have missed it or may not have refreshed page (thread title updation requires page refresh to reflect at other users end).

I actually did it as soon as you said bro and then replied 'Nevermind.(y)'. You either might have missed it or may not have refreshed page (thread title updation requires page refresh to reflect at other users end).

Hmm, this might have been the reason . Anyways happy that it is sorted now. Difficult to keep check on everything as information flow is fast and mind is busy in varioud directions. :)

Why did airtel stopped the DVRs? What was the issue?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock