Breaking Airtel DTH Activated New 36 Mhz Transponder

• Thread starter Thread starter Vadirocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 85
  • Views Views: Views 19,822
It is not about laziness anna but tp acquisition, activation, channel onboarding agreement takes time to materilaize. They will surely add chs

Even After Launching New Tp, Airtel Still Claims DoT Not Approved Their Transponder Request

Airtel Replied To One Of The Leading Broadcaster Of South India!

After switch on my stb it showing loading nd in background channel run but i can't change channel nd other things except volume button only. What can i do help

Even After Launching New Tp, Airtel Still Claims DoT Not Approved Their Transponder Request

What about ROI broadcasters? They say different things to different broadcasters.

Many things need to b in place for contract to b executed, maybe there is something which is still pending which is delaying airtel to allow using the tp

Many things need to b in place for contract to b executed, maybe there is something which is still pending which is delaying airtel to allow using the tp

Certain Things I Can't Share Openly Bro

Regarding Pending Indiacast Channels There Is No Issue With Deals Or Other Things

Back
Top Bottom