Airtel dth added 4 new channels

good to see Airtel start adding DD Channels.... Is it competing with Tata Sky to add more channels in the platform..

umeshg729 said:
good to see Airtel start adding DD Channels.... Is it competing with Tata Sky to add more channels in the platform..

Umesh bro, i have made complaint regarding not recieving of msg to nodal but its looking nothing is going to be happen. ur account is expiring on 15/10/2013 are u recieving due date alerts on rmn and tv screen. reply soon

rahul1117kumar said:
Umesh bro, i have made complaint regarding not recieving of msg to nodal but its looking nothing is going to be happen. ur account is expiring on 15/10/2013 are u recieving due date alerts on rmn and tv screen. reply soon

I hope we can start seeing this channels

Zee Rajhastan
MY Boli
9XO
M Tunes
ZEE Anmol
ZEE Khana Kazana
Romedy Now
AASTHA Bhajan
&Pictures

Re: RE: Airtel dth added 4 new channels

rahul1117kumar said:

I have sent you a private message. please check..

2ytutudy.jpg

u8ujehen.jpg

syqe3use.jpg

uve6e3e4.jpg

Duke said:
Forget about 33, at least let them add Popular channels 1st...... :angry:angry:angry
you are right.they should quickly add the popular channels such as &pictures,star world premier hd instead of adding focus haryana and etc,etc,etc.yeah but there is one thing.ADTV was the first dth to provide star sports 2 when it realeased but till now it is not available on videocon d2h.

May i know in which pack Haryana Focus is available..

umeshg729 said:
I have sent you a private message. please check..

I have recieved ur pm right now I am not able to send pm there is some issue. i have escalated problem to nodal but problem still not solved yet,u told me to check profile details whats that? as when ur reach on expiry pls share details of whether u r recieving due date alerts on rmn and tv screen. pls reply thanks

Rahul bro have you tried to change your RMN and check that are you able to receive alerts from Adtv like doing some transaction like adding, deleting or changing Lifetime top up or may be recharge your account.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock