Breaking Airtel HITS HD added on LCN 167

I have no work to do so I never wake up😆
One day I woke up for update but before me somnath bro posted the thread on the forum in a gap of 1 minute. Then next time made an agreement and become successful to post a thread on addition of channel on Airtel Digital Tv. From then I stopped to wake up. 😁

Yes same. I to wake up for update, but after seeing two three moderation work by our team due to some gap time 2 to 3 threads creating related to same thing., Hence I leaved that and enjoying tight sleep :LOL:

Last edited:
Rahul Bhai posting Airtel Updates be like :hehe:

dc comics fox GIF
It was a tough competition between me , @somnath chakraborty bhai @shawl_who bro , @Optimus_Prime Bhai @Deepu Darling darling in those days later that group got demolished due to various reasons main reason was

Tired Good Night GIF by HBO Max

But till now @rahul1117kumar bro was the only man suffering from sleepless nights tough time continue for him unfortunately 🤣😝 .. only Change he never share images on channel addition update in past me & other Bros everybody asked to share even team members too but he never ever but now he sharing images good change though 🤣😝

Last edited:
Jio TV HITS HD & Airtel HITS HD.

Both telecasting same at same .

kbVlzbs.jpg

EKHl05U.jpg

Jio TV HITS HD & Airtel HITS HD.

Both telecasting same at same .

kbVlzbs.jpg

EKHl05U.jpg

Is Jio TV providing Hits TV free of cost.

You will find content simulcast on this channel across platforms as basically it is a satellite channel which operators r downlinking and providing as service channel

Happy that HITS finally added on airtel digital tv. Few months back had sent mail to the company who owns/runs this channel and enquired/ requested about addition of this channel on airtel digital tv platform

It is tough work to find contact details of a channel / broadcaster, its distribution team, its channel head and requesting about channel addition or researching, compiling other feedback and sharing thru appropriate mediums but all in all quite happy that slowly all the concerned channels r getting added on airtel digital tv platform. When i used Tata Sky (Play), Videocon d2h (d2h) between 2010 to 2019 i did same and fortunately at that time too many chs got added on these 2 platforms though at that point there were limited channels in the market. It was extremely tough for a channel to be added on Tata Play till 2016 while d2h acted very fast when broadcasters approached them regarding placement of Channel on their platform.

Last edited:
Happy that HITS finally added on airtel digital tv. Few months back had sent mail to the company who owns/runs this channel and enquired/ requested about addition of this channel on airtel digital tv platform

It is tough work to find contact details of a channel / broadcaster, its distribution team, its channel head and requesting about channel addition or researching, compiling other feedback and sharing thru appropriate mediums but all in all quite happy that slowly all the concerned channels r getting added on airtel digital tv platform. When i used Tata Sky (Play), Videocon d2h (d2h) between 2010 to 2019 i did same and fortunately at that time too many chs got added on these 2 platforms though at that point there were limited channels in the market. It was extremely tough for a channel to be added on Tata Play till 2016 while d2h acted very fast when broadcasters approached them regarding placement of Channel on their platform.
yeah, in dino we trust !! :gang:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock