airtel launching 6 Channel from 22 March

Status
Not open for further replies.
SD Viewers are the orphan here nobody care for SD viewers and their expectations ..

Only 12 to 15 HD channels are need in adtv .. Can be add any time soon but lot of SD channels missing especially in Tamil genre ..

But whenever SD addition update came means some are act like weather adtv gng shutdown or they might said we won't add any HD channels hereafter like that ..

I request team will regularize those comments .. Its insult for SD users we also paying to adtv we r not a free users in adtv ..

If this things not stopped means I also will start this comments if adtv add any HD channels means .. I consider all the users want to happy .. Pls make me thing like that else I don't have other choice ..

Sorry to admins , team , members of ddf ..

Gobinaath said:
SD Viewers are the orphan here nobody care for SD viewers and their expectations ..

Only 12 to 15 HD channels are need in adtv .. Can be add any time soon but lot of SD channels missing especially in Tamil genre ..

But whenever SD addition update came means some are act like weather adtv gng shutdown or they might said we won't add any HD channels hereafter like that ..

I request team will regularize those comments .. Its insult for SD users we also paying to adtv we r not a free users in adtv ..

If this things not stopped means I also will start this comments if adtv add any HD channels means .. I consider all the users want to happy .. Pls make me thing like that else I don't have other choice ..

Sorry to admins , team , members of ddf ..

What is this bro? Everyone have their own needs. So we cannot stop all these. Why are you taking the comments against ADTV as personal. It is not our company to feel for them. Everyone have their rights to talk positive and negative feedback about the brand that they are using against their demands. Since you are happy only with SD channels, we cannot stop HD customers to post their feedback. Same applies vice versa as well.

But in my view, ADTV is doing good in both HD and SD addition. If we understood this correctly, we should try explaining the facts to the unhappy members instead of asking them to not post negative feedback.

vikash 6827 said:
I reveal secret KTVHD &Mtvbeats HD &Cineplex HD &VH1HD &Natgeowild HD

:eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya
Great news Vikash bro. Hope it turns out to be true!! So Thursday is the night for me to stay awake then..

I want to thank DreamDTH forum...I have been frequent in dreamdth forum for almost 2 years .Because of this forum I come to know all the new channels addition ..Main thing is this forum is so informative I came to know so many things like transponders ,bat updates and many other information ...

M.J.Sadiq said:
What is this bro? Everyone have their own needs. So we cannot stop all these. Why are you taking the comments against ADTV as personal. It is not our company to feel for them. Everyone have their rights to talk positive and negative feedback about the brand that they are using against their demands. Since you are happy only with SD channels, we cannot stop HD customers to post their feedback. Same applies vice versa as well.

But in my view, ADTV is doing good in both HD and SD addition. If we understood this correctly, we should try explaining the facts to the unhappy members instead of asking them to not post negative feedback.
no bro i am hd user but i am happy for sd addition also star utsav movies is a good addition that why tata sky have edge due to hondi movies channel so its a good move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock