Airtel Movies (3D), LCN 191 now removed

I am not surprised by the discontinuation of this channel as acquiring new 3D content is very costly against the returns realise on digital TV platform. In India all good 3D English movies are screened simantaneously to there release in US, and TV can not match that experience. Also 2D broadcast rights are taken at much higher price by movie channels like Star Movies due to larger coverage and beamed multiple times before any DTH can start telecasting it in 3D. Space crunch is not the right theory to co-relate withdrawal of this channel, as few months back same thing was speculated, when suddenly ADTV added new HD and SD channels !!! Let's wait and watch in coming days...

Lots of torrents available!!

SarfaRaZ said:

Do they have a 12th TP with them??..i really doubt since they have not activated it for a long time now.

With high demand for channels coming in, they shud have activated it by now.

mumbaiwala said:
Do they have a 12th TP with them??..i really doubt since they have not activated it for a long time now.

With high demand for channels coming in, they shud have activated it by now.

I m also starting to doubt it :s

May be they re just playing safe.. and holding it until SES9 launch next yr...

But ideally they shud have activated it, and added more HD chnls.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock