Good News Airtel offering set top boxes at ridiculous low price

@Dipjyoti Roy & @Abhinav842 bros, it may be wrong also. Their websites & self-care contains many issues.
If you're planning to purchase it then proceed & give your mobile number. Dealer will call you & ask him the total amount that need to paid. Check whether they're taking installation fee or not. Installation is free with new connection when you purchase through CC or shop so, it should be free here also.

Installation is free, it's mentioned here.

Last edited:
@Dipjyoti Roy & @Abhinav842 bros, it may be wrong also. Their websites & self-care contains many issues.
If you're planning to purchase it then proceed & give your mobile number. Dealer will call you & ask him the total amount that need to paid. Check whether they're taking installation fee or not. Installation is free with new connection when you purchase through CC or shop so, it should be free here also.

Installation is free, it's mentioned here.
There is a huge difference in pricing.
IJIkddk.png

Last edited:
Yes, that's the real price with free installation.
But don't know it's updated after new tarrif or not. In next page it shows 1690 for new connection.
New connection price has been reduced by 200 for both STBs but it's not updated on website.
@Arsh & @jay vithlani bros what's the new HD connection price?

Yes that is the only thing holding me...we want MTV beats HD, skystar movies, nat Geo wild,CN HD...

Btw few days back in flipkart sale Airtel hd STB was available at 1199 including 1 month basic pack ...
I saw that. But don't fall for that trap. They will charge you ridiculous amount for installation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock