DDF Exclusive Airtel Offers A New Number To Activate Channels From Jio Or Any Other Network

• Thread starter Priyesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 11,730
Finally got the reply after 25 minutes as This number is not registered....... Although it's my second RMN.
Nope u have to send from RTN1 bro 🙂🙂 .. RTN 2 not eligible to send pack change 🙂🙂

Last edited:
I did SMS to 8130881308

Jio - Failed to Send
Airtel(DTH No) - Success(Rs.1.5 per SMS)

Even with Airtel Number SMS charge and no reply instantly😷😷

I sent QR code from my mobile number last 2 days but airtel couldn't active my pack
I got again and again msg
Thanks for selecting new pack on your airtel DigitalTV! We have received your request and we will send you a confirmation SMS once your plan is activated

On a side-note, messages cannot be to 54325 from BSNL number also. But I guess most don't use BSNL and its only known that messages can't be sent to 54325 from JIO.

Need to try if sending messages to this new number from BSNL works

On a side-note, messages cannot be to 54325 from BSNL number also. But I guess most don't use BSNL and its only known that messages can't be sent to 54325 from JIO.

Need to try if sending messages to this new number from BSNL works
Airtel already had a separate number for BSNL. Anyway this new number should work with any network.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock