DDF Exclusive Airtel Promo Home added.

I was stating earlier that post software update rollout completion , airtel will implement many changes and this is one of it. New home ch on new tp , it will test if subscriber getting chs properly and maybe later single lcn for home ch will b brought about across boxes

How many days expected for that bhai

How many days expected for that bhai

Anna i do not know this. As i said both my boxes having idle status since 8 months, all i can make out of this is that some key changes likely to happen hence they r making sure to rollout in steady pace

I was stating earlier that post software update rollout completion , airtel will implement many changes and this is one of it. New home ch on new tp , it will test if subscriber getting chs properly and maybe later single lcn for home ch will b brought about across boxes
I haven't got the update yet. Download status is IDLE from 1 week.

@RajKumar bro, which STB are you using?

I haven't got the update yet. Download status is IDLE from 1 week.

@RajKumar bro, which STB are you using?
huawei and some 2012 model which i think must b either technicolor or kaonmedia... Do not exactly remember

BLHLxAw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock